One Reed Theatre in Ottawa

Daniel Mroz dmroz at UOTTAWA.CA
Thu Sep 28 14:31:07 EDT 2006

Dear Friends,

I'm writing to invite you to our performances of our original piece Nor The
Cavaliers Who Come With Us at the Studio LĂ©onard Beaulne in the Theatre
Department of the University of Ottawa.

We presented our incomplete, workshop version of the play in Ottawa last
year and we're very pleased to be able to bring you the completed version.

Nor The Cavaliers Who Come With Us premiered at the NaCl Catskill Festival
of New Theatre in New York State in July of 2006 and was very warmly
received at Toronto's 2006 Summerworks Festival, where One Reed was awarded
the festival's Spotlight Award.

We'll be performing on October 13 and 14 at 8:00pm and on October 15 at
2:00pm. Please find attached a short press release about the performance.

To reserve tickets for the Ottawa shows, please contact me at 613.562.5800,
extension 1265.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Daniel Mroz,

Director, One Reed Theatre