CATR/ACRT Newsletter/Bulletin de Liaison, Fall/Automne 2011

Roberta Barker barkerr at DAL.CA
Thu Nov 24 23:13:43 EST 2011

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Please find attached the CATR/ACRT Newsletter for Fall 2011.  In addition to remarks from our President, Shelley Scott; the minutes of our AGM in Fredericton; and citations for all of this year's award winners, it also contains the Call for Papers for our 2012 Conference in Waterloo and some very interesting reports on the CATR/ACRT Archives and on the 2011 ADSA (Australasian Association for Theatre, Drama, and Performance Studies) conference in Melbourne. We hope you will find it informative and enjoyable.

We are always delighted to receive contributions to the Newsletter in either French or English, so please do not hesitate to send me reports on exciting theatrical or scholarly events in your area.

Many thanks, and best wishes to you all for a peaceful end to the term.

Very best,
Roberta

Dr. Roberta Barker
Associate Professor and Chair