festival announcement

Natalie Alvarez nalvarez at BROCKU.CA
Tue Apr 24 09:33:49 EDT 2012

Dear colleagues,
   If you're in Toronto in the weeks leading up to CATR, I encourage
you to take advantage of this exciting inaugural festival hosted by
Aluna Theatre - "Panamerican ROUTES / RUTAS Panamericanas:  An
International Festival of Theatre for Human Rights."

   The festival runs May 15th to 27th at Theatre Passe Muraille in
Toronto and concludes with a three-day conference. The festival
features performances by Federico Restrepo's  Loco7 Dance Puppet
Theatre (Colombia / New York), Violeta Luna of La Pocha Nostra (Mexico
/ San Francisco), Aluna Theatre (Colombia / Toronto), Carmen Aguirre
(Chile / Vancouver), and much more.

   I've attached a pdf of the conference series and a pdf of the
performance workshops.

   Feel free to email me if you have any questions about the event.

Best,
   Natalie

--
Natalie Alvarez, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by e-mail and immediately delete this message and its
contents. Thank you.