[Candrama] Tenure-Track Position in Performance Creation: School for the Contemporary Arts, SFU

Peter Dickinson peter_dickinson at sfu.ca
Wed Jul 17 20:05:28 EDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

The School for the Contemporary Arts at Simon Fraser University is advertising for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position in Performance Creation, effective July 1, 2020. The review of applications will begin August 30, 2019. Details about the position and the application process are attached. Please circulate to your networks and all qualified individuals.

With thanks,

Peter

_________________
Peter Dickinson, PhD
604-908-0993 • peter_dickinson at sfu.ca<mailto:peter_dickinson at sfu.ca>

Professor, Department of English
Simon Fraser University • Office: AQ 6117
www.sfu.ca/english<http://www.sfu.ca/english>

Professor, School for the Contemporary Arts
SFU Woodward’s • Office: GCA 3510
www.sfu.ca/sca

Director, Institute for Performance Studies
SFU at Harbour Centre • Office: HC 3205
www.sfu.ca/ips

Editor, Performance Matters
performancematters-thejournal.com

At Simon Fraser University, we live and work on the unceded territories of the Coast Salish peoples. I thank the Musqueam (xʷməθkʷəy̓əm), Squamish (Sḵwx̱wú7mesh),and Tsleil-Waututh First Nations for their hospitality.