[Candrama] PAJ Celebrates 45 years! (Discount Subscription Offer)

Benjamin Gillespie benjamin.a.gillespie at gmail.com
Thu May 6 17:23:16 EDT 2021

*(Apologies in advance for cross-posting) *

*PAJ Celebrates 45 Years!*

*It was in the spring of 1976 that PAJ firmly planted its roots in the
downtown New York City arts scene. Here we are 45 years later, still
offering serious coverage of innovative and important work in theatre,
performance, dance, media, music, drama, and the visual arts. Our
readership has now spread to 112 countries. *

*At this time of crisis and uncertainty we have focused on conditions
during the pandemic, and featured articles on artificial intelligence,
subversive radio art, new British writing, ecology, techno-culture
discontent, and a play by Darryl Pinckney.*

*Subscribe Now* <https://go.mitpress.mit.edu/paj45>
Discount Subscription Code: *PAJ45*
*(**Receive 30% off new individual subscriptions and access to archived
past issues) *

*Coming up in the May 2021 <https://direct.mit.edu/pajj/issue/43/2%20(128)>
issue of PAJ: *

   - *Julian Beck's unpublished journal *
   - *Headphone and headset plays*
   - *Lorraine Hansberry and James Baldwin*
   - *Hito Steyerl livestream *
   - *On not traveling during the pandemic*

*PAJ: A Journal of Performance and Art <https://direct.mit.edu/pajj> *is
grateful for the support of all the writers, artists, and readers who have
sustained us for more than four decades. Subscribe now and continue your
support of our independent small press.

Sincerely,
*PAJ Editors*

   - *To sign up for PAJ’s email listserv, click here
   <http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001sG2XUya07Kpdzy-ubRDJP9Rc8C9LMICZRLkpgwKxRI3ud18uqyB-cQriMo0iAHE3rPJFFRIwwZAAZMkLwwXRwOaU3QwslAhgc8SYA1k0p3I%3D>.
*
   - *Submissions of articles and reviews can be sent
   to submissions.paj at gmail.com <submissions.paj at gmail.com>.  *
   - *Donate to PAJ's fund for its writers
   <https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/bonniemarranca1?locale.x=en_US>*
   - *Complete list of PAJ Titles