W3 events cancelled until further notice

Kim Nguyen kim.h.nguyen at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Mar 13 11:28:30 EDT 2020

Dear Arts colleagues,

In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, W3 is postponing all events until further notice. We hope that our March 25 and April 29 events can be rescheduled at a later date, and are grateful to Lai Tze Fan, Nicole Nolette, Lori Campbell, and Jordan Hale for their time and work so far.

--
Kim Hong Nguyen, Ph.D.<https://uwaterloo.ca/drama-speech-communication/people-profiles/kim-nguyen> (she/her, they/them)
Assistant Professor, Department of Communication Arts

I acknowledge that I live, work, and play on the traditional territory of the Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes ten kilometers on each side of the Grand River.